Special Features of Tutoring
- Personal care offered to each student to make them feel at home
- Encouraging the students to open-up freely to the tutor for doubt clarification
- Imparting confidence and over-coming fear of the competitive exams
- Stress free and effective learning
- Wholesome development in the students’ positive attitude
Method of Tutoring
- Teaching fundamental concepts and grasping of key results and formulae
- Applying concepts in simple problems involving singular concepts
- Applying thinking skills in problems involving multiple or in-depth concepts
- In-class tests
- Online Assignments and Online Tests at the end of each chapter/module.
Tools of Online Teaching
- Tutoring shall be conducted using Zoom Video Conferencing App
- Use of Interactive Digital Whiteboards with special Math features
- Learning Management System for student’s wholesome learning experience
- Slides, Videos and Animations as and when necessary to clarify a concept
System requirements at the Student’s end
- A computer system or laptop with at least 4 GB RAM and minimum Intel i3 Core processor or equivalent, good webcam and speaker, and Operating System supporting Zoom software and a compatible web browser.
- Smart mobile phone or tablet can be used, but it is not ideal as students will not be able to see the whiteboard clearly in a small screen
- Good internet, preferably fiber/ broadband, with speed at least of 20 mbps.